Sunday 31 August 2014

Summer Jams 2014 (My Top 10)


Taken by my small brother edited by my big brother. Keeping it in the family. 
































































































Winter is around the corner and summer 2014 is about to fade away.  Im about to go back to the madness of being a University student in my second year, which is meant to be the toughest year, but im sure i'll get through it. Spending time with family and friends has been a blessing and although the weather was moody and all that, i did have some fantastic days out in the sun.

It goes without saying that sun and music just seem to go together like butter on bread (corny much). So here is my top 10 list of summer jams that i just couldn't stop dancing to. (or in the case of Stay with me by Sam Smith, lay down on the grass and look up to the sky and wonder why)

10. Problem- Arianne Grande x Iggy Azalea

9. Loyal- Chris Brown x Lil Wayne x Tyga (East Coast Version)

8. Fancy- Iggy Azalea x Charli XCX

7. Summer- Calvin Harris

6. Na na- Trey Songz

5. Partition- Beyonce

4. Stay with me- Sam Smith

3. Waves (Robin Schulz Radio Edit) - Mr. Probz

2. Good Kisser- Usher

1. Am I wrong- Niko x Vinz

What songs were you jamming to this Summer? 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment