Sunday 31 August 2014

TV Theme Music and Songs (My top 10)


TV Theme Music and Songs!!!! Woopie doobie doo... :)



TV theme Music and songs are so damn incredible that you cant help yourself from singing along to it or dance along to it when the show comes on. They stick in your head for years and years to come. I associate my most memorable tv shows since i was young with their theme music. Here is my top 10: 

10. 2 Broke girls- "Second Chance"- Peter Bjorn & John

9. Hawaii Five-0- Morton Stevens 

8. Pretty little Liars- "Secret" - The Pierces

7. Suits- "The Greenback Boogie"- Ima Robot

6. 24- Sean Callery

5. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air- DJ Jazzy Jeff

4. Sanford and Sons- Quincy Jones

3. F.R.I.E.N.D.S- "I'll be there for you"- The Rembrandts

2. Game of Thrones- Raman Djawadi

1. The Jeffersons- "Movin' on Up"- Ja'net Dubois & Jeff Barry


There you have it.

Happy Watching.
xx 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment